Friday, February 21, 2014

Golf!

I live in a community that almost everything revolves around golf. You ask people how they are doing and their answer typically goes like this " I'm good swings getting better shot a 67 on Monday on north course. Hole 9 turf seems a little fast....." You get my drift. It's all Greek to me. I've tried to understand the point of trying to put a little ball in a hole with a long stick and just can't seem to grasp it... Really any sport. So anyways I had the pleasure this week making some cupcakes for an older lady who didn't want a cake or anything fancy she just want cupcakes with a theme that was golf. We settled with carrot cake and cream cheese frosting. Decorations were made from homemade marshmallow fondant and it's all edible. I think they turned out great! 

No comments:

Post a Comment